- Closely work with the Business Development team to develop new accounts and new opportunities within existing accounts
Identifies business opportunities by evaluating a prospective account’s position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Work with the Business Development Director to sell product/services by establishing contact, qualifying prospects, identifying key decision makers, identifying needs, and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by building rapport, providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Stay on top of industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both for communication and research, in written and verbal forms.
- An effective communicator (written, verbal & visual) with infectious confidence.
- An empathetic listener with razor sharp analytic skills.
- A desire to develop mastery in consultative approach to sales.
- A track record of resilience and high standard of self-discipline.
- A passion for continuous learning and self-improvement.
MAJOR BONUS POINTS: work experience in an ad agency, market research firm, or digital publishing company.
High-performers can expect to get fast-tracked to Business Development Manager position.