- You have uncanny ability to convert design and wireframe into new user-facing features
- You are good at writing reusable code and libraries for future use
- You will ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- You are a natural when it comes to optimising application for maximum speed and scalability
- You take pride in assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- You love collaborating with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Sketch and Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.